how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
Reblog and see if you get a color.
- PURPLE: We near never speak, but I do enjoy your presence on my dashboard.
- FUCHSIA: I wish I could become your best friend through the internet.
- GREY: You leave me with jumbled words.
- RED: I'm in love with you.
- PINK: I have a crush on you.
- TURQUOISE: You're hot.
- CHARTREUSE: I sincerely wish you would notice me.
- TEAL: We have quite a lot in common.
- BLUE: You are my Tumblr crush.
- ORANGE: I dislike your page.
- YELLOW: PLEASE KISS ME!!
- WHITE: PLEASE MARRY ME.
- GREEN: I find you cute.
- BLACK: I would date you.
- BROWN: I dislike you
This went in a direction unexpected, but I am totally ok wth.
With electricity prices rising across the country at the fastest pace in years, the city of Burlington, Vt., looks well-prepared for the future.
On Monday, the largest city in Vermont announced that it now has 100% renewable energy — from biomass, wind, hydro — to meet the needs of its 42,000 residents.
This is what happens when a smoker quits. Pass it on.
This is so important
How does this not have more notes?! Seriously, take the time to read this because it could save a life. Or SEVERAL.
I like this better than the anti-smoking advertisements on TV that try to scare the shit out of you.